Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back to school and Bailey!

     I can't believe I'm back in school! Yesterday was the first day and my day wasn't that great. I think because I'm not used to being back. Today was better and I'm trying to have a good attitude. I'm also helping out with my school's football team. I couldn't go to the first game because I had Physical Therapy. I hope the coaches will give me some duties. I enjoy being a part of the team and hanging out with friends.
     We got Bailey! We brought our puppy home last week. She is so cute! She likes to lick my face especially my mouth! She is so tiny and weighs less than 7 pounds. Bailey is also a little troublemaker. She chews on stuff and tries to get out of the kitchen which is not allowed until she's potty-trained. She sleeps a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment