...yes, I said advantages!
You might not realize this, but there are advantages to being in a wheelchair. My family and I are always making a list.
1. I always have a comfortable seat
2. No one steps on my feet
3. My shoes stay really nice
4. Rock star parking
5. I don't sprain my ankle or stub my toe
6. People remember me
7. Sometimes I don't have to wait in lines
8. Wheelchair seating is often close to the floor or stage
9. People have to cook for me and get me stuff that I need
10. My parents can't make me take out the garbage or do laundry
I prefer to focus on things I CAN do rather than things I CAN'T do. Life can be really frustrating and hard sometimes so if you always look on the bright side, it can make it easier.
I LOVE March Madness!
Remember, I have a new website, too.cpsowhat.weebly.com
I took a webpage design class last semester so I made that website!
My next post will be on how you should treat people with disabilities when you meet them.