Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving...

I am thankful for...
EVERYTHING! First of all, I am thankful for God and to God.
Also...
 my family (parents, sister, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins...)
 my friends
 my puppy, Bailey
 Xbox
 iPad
 Notre Dame football and basketball
 Illinois basketball
 The Chicago BULLS
 Derrick Rose
 The Cubs
 The Bears
 My Haines teams
 food...pizza, tacos, chocolate, Portillo's, Baker's Square pie...
 my Eco2 communication device/computer
 my wheelchair

Even though I have Cerebral Palsy, I have a lot of things that I am thankful for.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Jack. My mom learned how to set up a blog for an Educational Technology class she is taking. We happened to find your blog and I wanted to learn more about CP because I was not sure what it was. I think a boy at my school might have CP, and my mom will find out. I am in 4th grade. We live in California. I am thankful for some of the things you are thankful for, but I don't like pizza with tomato sauce, just cheese. I want to make a blog about Dinosaurs! How is Bailey? How is school? This is from my mom's account. Colin & Sylvia(mom).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack I'm thirteen just like you and I have cerebral palsy I'd be very interested to write to you if you're interested here's my e-mail teddybeargracedow99@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete