Sunday, August 10, 2014

Determination


     DETERMINATION is composed of three things. I bet you're wondering what those three things are, right? Okay, I'll tell you. Determination is made of patience, toughness and will. 
     Patience is the most important component, and the hardest part. It is based on the time and sometimes it takes forever for something to happen or to get what you want. If you have a disability, you need patience. A lot of things can be so frustrating like when people don't understand you or they treat you like a baby. I really hate that when that happens, but I don't ever give up. 
     You need to have toughness to have determination. Mental toughness and physical toughness are both keys to determination. When you are having a bad day, you have to forget about it and move on. That is mental toughness, it's hard to move on. Physical toughness is when it hurts, but you do it anyway, or your muscles don't do what they're  supposed to do, but you try and try. 
     Willingness to do something is the third part of determination. It determines how much you want it. If you want to do something really bad, you are likely to be more determined to get it done. You can do just about anything if you want it bad enough. 
     Determination is all I am about. I have achieved so much through determination. I did this by being patient, tough and willing. 

     "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."
~ Og Mandino




No comments:

Post a Comment