Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

Since it is a new year, it's going to be a good time to set some goals for yourself. One of my goals for this year is to walk in a permanent walker and not need my wheelchair as much anymore. That will probably not happen but it is still good to try. Anything is possible! By trying stuff, it makes you stronger physically and mentally. Do not give up on your goals! Always try. Another good New Years resolution would be to try new things. If you can't do it, oh well, at least you tried. You don't know what might happen until you try.

Giving up is like someone not wanting to have a happy life. You have to try to be happy! I know that it is sometimes easy to give up and really hard to keep trying but it's worth it. 

"A champion is someone who gets up even when they can't."
-Natalie Rogers

This quote is on a wall at my school and I love it. I am so inspired by these words. This quote means that if you try, you are a champion even when you are not successful. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment: