Saturday, May 21, 2022

Summer Plans and Hopefully Working

     Summer is finally here! I have a lot of plans to occupy this season. I just applied to be a tutor, and I think I got the job. It will be awesome to finally have a job. I am so blessed that I am able to contribute to society well despite my disability. As a disabled person, I feel bad that a lot of other disabled people are discriminated against when they try to attain a job just because they are disabled. This is unacceptable! All people disabled or not deserve the right to work! Thank you, God, for all of my strengths as a well-rounded individual!

    As far as my other plans, I hope I will spend a lot of time with friends. COVID-19 has restricted my social life long enough! My family has a weekly movie night. I am so blessed I have so many great people in my life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment