Friday, July 15, 2022

Life is so Good Right Now

     This past month, I have been down about not having a job and my tutoring business not doing well. On Tuesday, that all changed! I was interviewed by the local park district to be a camp counselor, and they hired me! I was elated when I heard the news! This will be my first real job. Why was I so anxious and feeling bad about myself for not working? I should have been patient and trusted God more. No one should measure their self worth on whether or not they are working. I was making this big mistake. Anyway, I am so excited to start working! My awesome sister is going to help me! 

    God has made my life so great in so many ways! I am so blessed, loved, and cherished by Him. Every day, I try to show my Lord gratitude by praising His name and sharing His word with other people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment