Sunday, February 23, 2014

I love high school!

I love high school so much! The people who work at my school are so open to me. So many people work so hard for me to have everything I need for school. I have been making new friends. I am in this awesome club called Team Polaris that is for kids with special needs and kids who don't have special needs. We do stuff together, like last night a bunch of us went out for dinner and to a dance at our school. The kids and teachers in this club are all so awesome, it is so fun! 

My point is that it doesn't matter if you are disabled, you still can be accepted. Everyone is so nice and respectful to each other. This club has made my social skills better. My classes are all going well, too. I have a lot of homework sometimes, but I am getting through it! 

Guess what? I am turning 15 this week! I hope that it will be Spring SOON! I am getting tired of all this snow around here.
Later dudes and dudettes...Jack

2 comments:

  1. Jack, hmmm...a dance? Were there girls at this dance? All dances need to be aunt-approved. So if I sent your boy cousins to a Polaris club event, do you think the kids there could improve their social skills too?
    Have a great birthday this week. I love you my little pumpkin...oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog caught my attention. Your write ups is full of energy, confidence and life. I love the aura of yours. Keep it up. No matter what we are experiencing, we should be brave and accept every challenge that life would bring. It is just a cerebral palsy, your a super human. I wonder if you ask your parent about the power of stem cells. It is now the most common way of treating this illness. Cerebral Palsy Stem Cell Therapy Prices are more affordable than any other treatment. Let me know if you already did this.

    ReplyDelete