Saturday, April 2, 2022

Isolation During COVID-19 and Perseverance

     For many of us around the world, COVID-19 has definitely impacted our mental health. From our workplace to our home life, this virus has really crushed us hard! I have learned to look at things from the bright side! I have had more time to be with my family which is always good! I feel bad for individuals who do not have a home. We need to give thanks to God for the things we have. 

    Since I have had to drop my classes, I really had time to learn what I want to learn. It has been good to have some peaceful time to myself! There is always a bright side to everything in life! Always be positive especially during the lowest points in your life! 

    Perseverance is one of the hallmarks of being a strong-willed person. Because of my cerebral palsy, I have had to develop lots of perseverance. A lot of individuals without disabilities don't know how hard it is for us (individuals with disabilities) to attempt to live a normal life. This is why individuals with disabilities must be patient with other people with disabilities. I love my disability because it has made me into a stronger person! 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Jack for your always wise words! Your family is one of the best I know, and you are all blessed to have each other! 💛🌞

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another insightful entry, Jack. I would like to hear more about how it is for you to live in the world with your disability. Love, Aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am blessed to have people like you in my life!

      Delete