Sunday, April 10, 2022

My Faith

     I have so many good things in my life going for me! But, occasionally I feel down. When I am feeling down, I turn to my Catholic faith. My family instilled my faith in me from a very young age. Lately, since I have been out of the hospital, I have been feeling down about all the changes I went through like getting a trach and not being able to go to school. I try to remind myself that My Savior Jesus Christ voluntarily chose to endure the most horrific evils in the world. Anyway, my faith gives me a sense of purpose, community, and friendship. My faith makes me get up every morning and want to serve God. If any of you want to, check my new Bible Study Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/Jack4Jesus. I believe one of my purposes in my life is to spread the Word of God to others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment